CORRAL is opening up CORRAL Neuse River Campus in October 2019, a second farm in the Southeast Raleigh area. This is part of a 10 year strategy to quadruple our capacity to serve youth in Wake County by 2028! We’re growing from a small entrepreneurial non-profit to a scalable mid-level business and have a fundraising goal of $1.2 million for FY 19-20 and doubling our capacity to serve girls. CORRAL is heavily investing in growth and development over the next three years. The chosen candidate will join CORRAL’s Corporate Team which is primarily responsible for driving this growth and expansion over the next three years.
How We’re Doing It
Being part of the CORRAL team means being ready to work hard and joyfully towards this mission. We take our jobs seriously...but we try not to take ourselves too seriously. Our team is fun, collaborative, and filled with supportive people (and their dogs). You will be managed by the Director of Corporate Operations and work closely with a team of other professionals that are driving CORRAL’s expansion and growth goals.
Who you are:
We’re looking for a passionate, committed, resourceful & hard-working team player that will drive our BIG goals forward! Are you a visionary strategic thinker that is relationship focused and sales/business minded? Are you a digital guru & a brand champion that is able to see the big picture and tell the story to get us there? Are you able to work in a fast paced, collaborative space? Then we look forward to meeting with you!
CORRAL aims to serve the highest risk girls in our community. Among those risk factors is the intangible yet pervasive influence of systemic racism. As members of a marginalized population, young people of color are statistically more likely to have negative health, academic and economic outcomes. Understanding this context, CORRAL bears the same responsibility to heal the trauma our girls have experienced due to systemic racism just as much as more commonly understood forms of trauma ie. physical or emotional abuse.
CORRAL is committed to creating a diverse and equitable workplace. This means we value everyone regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In order to create a staff that represents the youth we serve — diverse, qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Hours: This is a full-time role with typical, but flexible, office hours of 9a–5p Monday–Friday. Some evenings and Saturdays required (scheduled in advance).
The Marketing Manager is responsible for relaying CORRAL’s mission, vision, and core values to the local and global community. Your work must compel others to join in our mission so that we can support the financial success of the organization. You will utilize various mediums to create and share content that is easily digestible and audience specific. The CORRAL team is big on collaboration, so you must have an ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other staff members. As a manager, you will lead staff members, committees, and volunteers to ensure the timely completion of all marketing and communications-related projects.
- The Marketing Manager will develop and maintain an annual marketing strategy that will support the fundraising plan for the organization. This role will also create communication plans, and manage staff and volunteers to successfully implement marketing campaigns. This manager will also be expected to review data and analytics for each campaign for the purposes of continuous improvement.
- The Marketing Manager will work directly with the Community Relations Manager to support public relations and “sales” functions of the organization.
- The Marketing Manager will use behavioral data of volunteers and donors to create segmented marketing efforts to inspire current donors while also recruiting new donors.
- He or she will utilize CRM and Pardot to segment and communicate with all champions and prospects. This manager will also leverage Social Media data, Google Analytics and SEO to increase the digital footprint of the organization.
- This manager will work directly with a team of 10–20 volunteers to support the marketing function of the organization. Volunteers may include copywriters, designers, digital marketers, communication professionals or public relations professionals. This manager will also supervise marketing/communications interns.
- The Marketing Manager will manage the brand of CORRAL, ensuring consistent use of CORRAL’s identity to effectively promote the program. The position will be responsible for email marketing, copywriting, social media, website maintenance, developing drip campaigns and overseeing the development of any print collateral. All marketing collateral is expected to engage supporters and maximize fundraising opportunities
- All staff are expected to represent CORRAL as a public advocate in the community and on the farm
- 2–5 years of marketing experience
- Experience with SEO, WordPress, Google Analytics, Pardot and/or Sales Force
- Demonstrated excellence in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing others
- Experience with digital & marketing analytics
- Experience with successful utilization of social networking tools
- An eye for design and experience with layout
- Aware of and involved with citywide and community issues relevant to CORRAL’s mission
Key Performance Indicators
- Grow the amount of new champions and donors by 15% each annually
- Increase new major donors by 15% annually
- Inspire 90% of donors to give annually
- Grow annual revenue for each marketing campaign by 35%
- Convert 25% of new volunteers to givers
- Inspire 25% of volunteers to give annually
- Expand social media presence by 15% year over year
- Grow prospect list by 10% year over year
- Increase the number of returned donors by 10% annually
Salary: $48,000–$55,000 commensurate with experience and qualifications. This is a salaried, full time position as part of CORRAL staff. We are not looking for professional services or contract services. Additional employee benefits available.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to Neyra Toledo-Osorio, Director of Business Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply is October 15th, 2019.
Purpose: The objective of this role is to provide transportation to participants to our Join the Herd and Riding Academy programs.
CORRAL is looking for transportation drivers to drive participants ages 11–17 to and from our Cary location. This requires picking kids up from school or home to drive them to our location, as well as driving them home from CORRAL.
Candidates MUST be good communicators and have the ability to be flexible. This is a perfect job for a college student or someone who is looking for extra part time work that has an extremely flexible schedule.
Hours available: Part-time; Tuesday–Thursday afternoons/evenings; Saturday mornings and evenings (hours and days vary — not all of the days mentioned must be worked every week)
Compensation: $7.50/hr + $0.58 mileage reimbursement
Transportation workers must meet all qualifications in order to drive for CORRAL:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and clean drug screen
- Ability to be flexible and have good communication skills
To apply, please click here