CORRAL is serious about protecting the safety and health of our girls, families, staff, and volunteers. We are following State and Local guidelines to minimize the risk of impact in our community. True to our core value of Safety, we wanted to make sure that we all are informed and have the capacity to plan, prepare, and respond to the current situation.
Our Leadership Team has established a Coronavirus Task Force that will regularly monitor the information and data available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as our local and state health departments and will work towards continuously improving our safety guidelines and intervention plan.
CORRAL’s Current COVID Plan: If you have any concerns with CORRAL’s safety plan or were at the farm and experienced any inconsistencies in our plan and execution– we want to know it! Please submit your feedback in the form below
- COVID-19 Website
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19
- What to Do If You Are Sick With COVID-19
- Interim US Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Persons with Potential Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Exposure in Travel-associated or Community Settings
- Health Alert Network
- OSHA Guidance
- World Health Organization Guidance
- Map of CoronaVirus in North Carolina
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid handshakes and fist bumps.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Regularly clean and disinfect your work areas.